Tuesday, October 6, 2009

new gadgets


Sometime this week I will review thoughts on books and literature related issues, but for today, let me mention the new gadgets and technology that have come my way since starting this course. It is pretty amazing how fast you can learn if given some incentive, and what a BIG world it is out there!

So here is the list


brand NEW(!!!!) teeny weeny 12" computer (maroon I might add:))

discovered my free Verizon phone acts like an MP3 player

found out free phone only takes insanely small plug for earphones : earphone adaptor added

extra memory card for phone so as to download more files

podcasts are now my new motivator for running/walking with said phone

Google reader keeps me updated faster

found cool Iapplet site: Questia Media, Inc

used flickr although not a big fan

joined a group on flickr and added library pictures

made facebook page for our library and so far have 10 fans (that is 4 more than last week)


How's that for entering the world of technology full blast????

Pat on back

back to literary issues

No comments:

Post a Comment