Thursday, September 10, 2009

week 2, 7 1/2 things

The 7 1/2 Habits of Succesfull Life Long Learners.....



As part of my 'what have I learned from what I read every day' quest, comments on my recent adventures in 7 1/2 Habits are now due.



I always knew I was a life long learner - now it is confirmed!

I am a life long learner - albeit not a very efficient one.

I am going to write my own learning contract, the problem is the start:

Habit 1: Begin with the end in mind....



I think this may be the hardest part and the reason for earlier comment on 'efficiency'. I started the VT's 23 things program to enable myself to help our library patrons with today's technology. (and in all honesty to keep ahead of my children!) This seems a very unspecific goal. In the next 6 days I will ponder and define. By day 7 there should be a clear and concise learning goal that will contribute to my quest as a life long learner!



The easiest habit? PLAY! Who doesn't like to putz around in yet uncharted waters under the guise of learning?

No comments:

Post a Comment